JOB TITLE: Head of eLearning & Instructional Design
NO OF POSITIONS: 01
ABOUT COMPANY: Global Safety Services Group, inc. GSS Training
SALARY PACKAGE: Negotiable
LOCATION: Kochi, Kerala
CONTRACT DURATION: Long Term
WORKING HOURS: 09 AM to 06 PM
WORKING DAYS: 5 Days
ANNUAL LEAVE: 28 Working Days
- Min. 05 years of experience in Instructional Design.
- Previous experience with qualification frameworks such as OPITO, ECITB.
- Prior experience in managing and building a team.
- Bachelor's degree in eLearning & Instructional Design or significant proven track record in e-learning package development
- Develop a rollout plan for a series of e-learning packages related to Health and Safety in the Oil and Gas Industry.
- Manages the production of high-quality video, multimedia, and graphic materials to support the delivery of instruction and services.
- High-quality, standard-based online course design and development;
- Utilizing computer technology for communication, data gathering and reporting activities;
- Collect and analyze program data to in evaluate training courses and program effectiveness; identify problem areas and make recommendations for improvements
- Manages and completes the design, development, delivery, and continuous revision of course content and assessments for on-ground, blended, and online programs.
- Coordinates with SMEs in the development of technical material.
- Use of technologies and sound pedagogical strategies to foster high levels of delegates' learning experiences and engagement.
- Reviews content and course materials for accessibility.
FEES: JP Energy is an ethical recruiter and charges no fees for recruitment.
On application, you will be asked to answer a series of screening questions. Failure to answer the questions will reject your application.
Background checks will be requested and submissions will be verified for legitimacy.