JOB TITLE: HSE Instructor
REPORTING TO: Training Centre Manager
NO OF POSITIONS: 1 No's
ABOUT COMPANY: Global Safety Services Group, inc. GSS Training
- 5 years of HSE experience in a similar role as an HSE instructor for Oil and Gas, Maritime or Construction Industries associated with the implementation of Safety management systems including exposure to international management system standards (i.e. NEBOSH, IOSH etc).
- Proven experience of delivering Health & Safety Training.
- Bachelor's degree/diploma in any discipline.
- Recognised Teaching and Assessor Qualifications.
- NEBOSH IGC or equivalent.
- First Aid Qualification (MER Level 1)
JOB DESCRIPTION: The successful candidate will be responsible for the day-to-day training delivery and promote safety awareness through communication and specific training programs.
- Teaches courses according to the accredited course packages and in accordance with defined course standards and outcomes.
- Creates a learning environment that encourages student involvement and participation.
- Provides training services to support the elements of the global HSE Management System.
- Provide MER Level 1 response in the event of an emergency
- Includes training related to Occupational Safety, Emergency Services, Health, Environment, and Risk.
- Conducts training needs analysis for employees related to HSE Policy and Procedures.
- Regularly evaluates the effectiveness of HSE training and develops appropriate training solutions/changes to ensure a high level of quality and competency.
- Improve and adapt existing training programs for delivery and efficiency.
- Deliver and assess professional training by adhering to all procedures in training delivery to maintain a professional delivery standard.
- Identify and implement appropriate strategies and training programs related to HSE.
- Support the development and delivery of the HSE Training Programs.
WORKING HOURS: 8.30 a.m to 6 p.m
WORKING DAYS: Monday to Friday
ANNUAL LEAVE: 28 Days
FINANCIAL PACKAGE: Negotiable based on experience and qualifications.
HOW TO APPLY: Apply online at www.jp-energy.com,
FEES: JP Energy is an ethical recruiter and charges no fees for recruitment.
On application, you will be asked to answer a series of screening questions. Failure to answer the questions will reject your application.
Background checks will be requested and submissions will be verified for legitimacy.