JOB TITLE: BOSIET Instructor
REPORTING TO: Training Centre Operations Manager
NO OF POSITIONS: 1
ABOUT COMPANY: A leading training provider of Oil & Gas, Construction, and Industrial Skills in India.
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE: 5 years of relevant experience as a BOSIET Instructor.
- Recognised teaching qualification.
- Recognised assessor qualification.
- NEBOSH IGC or equivalent.
- First Aid Qualification.
- PADI Open Water Qualification (minimum).
- Recognised Lifeguard Qualification.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS:
- Teaches courses according to the GSS course packages and in accordance with defined course standards and outcomes.
- Creates a learning environment that encourages student involvement and participation.
- Documents students’ attendance, participation, and academic progress by assessing performance both theoretically and practically.
- Provides feedback both verbally and by issuing reports to students within expected time frames.
- Updates administration systems with results and issues certificates.
- Performs maintenance, inspection and testing of equipment and facilities when required to do so.
- Provides subject matter input to the product development team.
FINANCIAL PACKAGE: Negotiable based on experience.
HOW TO APPLY: Apply online at www.jp-energy.com, or visit our Cochin office located at 3/71A Eloor Methanam Ferry Road, Eloor, Udyogamndal, Ernakulam.
FEES: JP Energy is an ethical recruiter and charges no fees for recruitment.
On application, you will be asked to answer a series of screening questions. Failure to answer the questions will reject your application.
Background checks will be requested and submissions will be verified for legitimacy.