JOB TITLE: Rigging Foreman (Offshore)
NO OF POSITIONS: 7 no's
NATIONALITY: Indian. Limited by Visa quota
AGE LIMIT: Below 45
ABOUT COMPANY: Large oil & gas company (Qatar)
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE: Minimum of 3 year offshore oil and gas experience and a minimum of 7 years rigging and lifting in oil and gas and 3 years of GCC Experience.
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS: Elementary school pass and Higher schooling certificate or diploma, Must have to hold OPITO TBOSIET, H2S, OPITO RIGGER STAGE 1 or 3
DESIRABLE QUALIFICATIONS: OPITO Lift Planning Training or ECITB Appointed Person Moving Loads, and OPITO LOLER Competent Person
To assist Campaign Supervisor in all aspects of managing and planning day to day Rigger/lifting activities on site as required for maintenance and Campaign works in line with approved procedures and guidelines
Planning and Direction
• Liaise with Campaign Supervisor in planning, preparing and scheduling maintenance and Campaign activities ensuring the required level of equipment integrity reliability and safety.
• Implement operational priorities, targets and plans in line with policies, guidelines and operating procedures.
• Identify opportunities and initiatives that enables maximum production output within the parameters of environmental compliance and process safety
• Provide Campaign Supervisor with regular reports on performance and results, and to be held accountable for his area of responsibility
• Plan and execute day-to-day and future Rigging/Lifting tasks for maintenance and Campaign work on site in line with approved procedures and guidelines.
• Create Lifting and Rigging plans in accordance with company / international standards
• Ensure availability according to colour code standards the right equipment and consumables for ongoing and future activities
• Complete job related risk assessments prior to start of tasks Complete job related Rigging/Lifting plans prior to start of tasks
• Assist Campaign Supervisors with hours and material estimation for ongoing and future activities
• Maintain a daily record of progress (daily diary) noting special comments and logging man-hours for relevant work.
• Ensure that all tools, materials and equipment are maintained and kept in good condition
• Participate in the planning of, and supervising the execution of shutdown tasks for his discipline
• Obtain, renew and complete work permits, and distribute them to the individual work teams
• Regularly updates the master layout platform plan in CCR with current tasks
• Provide leadership and guidance to direct reports in the execution of their responsibilities; encourage innovative thinking around process safety and production optimization.
• Ensure all direct reports have the right training and competencies to carry out their duties in line with Training Matrix; help create a leaning environment.
• Undertake regular on-the-job training to ensure transfer of knowledge.
• Uphold and role-model NOC values and leadership behaviors
• Undertake daily communication and coordination with offshore functions pertaining to key business matters within area of work.
• Proactively take responsibility for self-progression by keeping abreast with latest developments, knowledge and innovations in relevant field of expertise
SKILLS TESTING: English language to a level that satisfies the standards of the Safety English Test (SET). Trade / Skills Test prior to mobilisation.
FINANCIAL PACKAGE: Rotation is 28/28 off. 103 USD (375 QAR) per day. Long-term contract.
MOBILISATION DATE: 2nd week of October
FEES: JP Energy is an ethical recruiter and charges no fees for recruitment.
On application you will be asked to answer a series of screening questions. Failure to answer the questions will reject your application.
Background checks will be requested and submissions will be verified for legitimacy.
TO APPLY: Visit www.jp-energy.com