JOB TITLE: SALES EXECUTIVE
REPORTING TO: SALES MANAGER
NO OF POSITIONS: 1 no's
NATIONALITY: Indian. Must speak and write English to IELTS level 7.0, Malayalam, and also speak Hindi.
ABOUT COMPANY: Global Safety Services Group, inc. GSS Training
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE: Minimum of 1-3 years experience as a Sales Executive in a Similar Industry, Proficient in English, Hindi & Malayalam languages
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS: Degree in Business Administration or an equivalent
SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE: Microsoft WORD, EXCEL, OUTLOOK, POWERPOINT
JOB DESCRIPTION: Sales Executive is to act as the key point of contact between GSSG and its clients: answering the telephone and email queries, offering advice and introducing new products. Their work includes: calling customers, booking students for events, and organising sales visits. demonstrating and presenting products. establishing new business, planning and proposing new products and services.
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analysing sales options.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Finalises sales by booking students on events and confirming attendance.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Provides input for monthly newsletters
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
FINANCIAL PACKAGE: negotiable based on experience and qualifications, inc, bonus and 28 days annual leave.
HOW TO APPLY: Apply online at www.jp-energy.com
FEES: JP Energy is an ethical recruiter and charges no fees for recruitment.
On application, you will be asked to answer a series of screening questions. Failure to answer the questions will reject your application.
Background checks will be requested and submissions will be verified for legitimacy.