JOB TITLE: MARKETING MANAGER
REPORTING TO: SALES DIRECTOR
NO OF POSITIONS: 1 no's
NATIONALITY: Indian. Must speak and write English to IELTS level 7.0 and also speak Hindi.
ABOUT COMPANY: Global Safety Services Group, inc. GSS Training, GUARDIAN Emergency Response Specialists and JP Energy.
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS: Master's Degree in Marketing or Similar
JOB DESCRIPTION: The marketing manager's job is to promote a business, products and services. You will plan and oversee a broad range of activities, including launches, advertising, email campaigns, events, and social media for three businesses within the group, located and trading in multiple locations. You will have a free rein to direct and drive the companies marketing activities.
- Generating new business leads.
- Develops digital marketing strategy by studying economic indicators, tracking changes in supply and demand, identifying customers and their current and future needs, and monitoring the competition.
- Plans and executes all web, SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns.
- Designs to build and maintain our social media presence.
- Contributes to marketing effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed.
- Measures and reports performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Identify trends and insights, and optimizes spend and performance based on the insights.
- Plans execute, and measures experiments and conversion tests.
- Collaborates with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize the user experience.
FINANCIAL PACKAGE: negotiable based on experience and qualifications, inc. HRA, relocation allowance, bonus and 28 days annual leave.
HOW TO APPLY: Apply online at www.jp-energy.com
FEES: JP Energy is an ethical recruiter and charges no fees for recruitment.
On application, you will be asked to answer a series of screening questions. Failure to answer the questions will reject your application.
Background checks will be requested and submissions will be verified for legitimacy.